EACH SUPPORTER PERSPECTIVE
The HEAD COACH / SPORT MANAGER perspective:
As a professional and assuming that nobody is perfect, using www.realclubmanager.com will be a real benefit for every coach. He will have a permanent assistant in the voice of all supporters.
The additional tasks that a head coach will have by using the app will be the following:
- To respond weekly to the most supported 10 tactics proposals and to collaborate with the board to respond weekly to the most supported 10 decision and player proposals. (approximately 1 hour/week)
- To accept LIVE streaming from the trainings and even from inside the locker room.
(This can be a real inconvenience for the head coach but he will be able to ask not be filming some tactics instruction. He must evaluate the benefits for the supporters vs the importance of keeping the tactics secret.)
- To listen and consider the LIVE proposals who reach more than 20% MANAGERS support, without having the obligation to respond them.
- To meet the TOP 10 contributors monthly (as a amateur club) or weekly (as a professional club).
- To accept tactics decisions to be voted by the MANAGERS, like making a substitution during a match, choosed by the HEAD COACH.
- To analyse the starting lineup and tactics proposed by the MANAGERS before every match. The HEAD COACH will make the final decision but if there will be different opinions between him and the MANAGERS, he has to argue only the difference, like “I choose Player9 for Striker position, because Player10 is sick.” (Nowadays even the best HEAD COACHES are criticised after a bad results because the football passion creates lots of opinions. Many of this opinions are contradictory and no one is able to respond to all of them. Using www.realclubmanager.com the HEAD COACH will have to respond to a single voice (10 proposals) generated from the opinion of all supporters.)
(All this tasks means about extra 2 working hours/week)
HEAD COACH inconviniences:
- Extra 2 working hours/week;
- The opponents will have more informations about his tactics;
- Occasionally will let the control to the MANAGERS, in certain situations, choosed by the HEAD COACH; (like letting the MANAGERS decide a substitution during a certain game)
HEAD COACH benefits:
- An unwritten LAW says that the football players and staff salary depends on their supporters contribution. (by a huge number of supporters or by few very rich supporters) Using www.realclubmanager.com web app, the HEAD COACH can attract more supporters financial contributions for his personal purpose to increase his revenues and also for the football club.
- Increase coach popularity.
- Will have an organised communication with those who pays his salary. The communication between the football club owners or Chairmans and HEAD COACHES can’t be avoided in any case. Now this discussions are one of the main sources for conflicts, because of the football passion which creates lots of contradictory opinions. By using the www.realclubmanager.com procedures this will be very well organised, eliminating the human factor from this procedure. Also there will be eliminated the individual human mistakes and the HEAD COACH will interact with the all MANAGERS assumed and incontestable opinion.
- Some decisions will be assumed together with the MANAGERS and this way the HEAD COACH cannot be criticized for them. Nowadays even the best HEAD COACHES are criticized after bad results for every single decision they made. (Why Player1 as Goalkeeper? Why Player2 as right defender? Why Player8 as Central Midfielder? etc.) By using the www.realclubmanager.com web app if the general MANAGERS opinion is to play with Player1 as Goalkeeper and Player2 as right defender and if the HEAD COACH agrees this too, this decisions are incontestable. Many times the supporters general opinion is the same with the HEAD COACH decision. After the match everyone knows how would be better to play and the only guilty for every supporters opinion is the HEAD COACH, because he is the single one who makes the decisions before seeing the match and not after, like the supporters do.
- Will have a great evaluation system offered by the ratings given by all MANAGERS to the players after each game. This results will be very objective and will eliminate the analyse of a single personal opinion.
- Will get a higher motivation because he can be watched by other football clubs owners and chairmans.
- Will get higher responsability because he will respond to all MANAGERS not to only one or five superiors.
The HEAD COACH will have to compare the inconviniences with the benefits earned from them.
- Will get a higher popularity.
- Will get a higher motivation because they are evaluated by all MANAGERS and watched at the trainings too. They won’t know who’s watching them and they can be watched by major clubs owners and chairmans.
- Will get a higher responsability because they will respond to all MANAGERS, not to only few superiors which can be cheated sometimes. Some players use to try to cheat their superiors, thinking that is a good job. The football players career is too short and when they realise that they were fooling themselves, usually it’s too late for them.
- They can attract new supporters for personal purposes (to get an salary increase) and for the development of the club. (every players role)
- Will have an impartial evaluation system in the ratings and all MANAGERS opinion. This way will be avoided the self overevaluation, which is one of the biggest enemy for any football player.
- Of course that for someones can be uncomfortable to be permanently watched, but it’s everyones (who wants to be paid by a football club) duty to attract supporters financial contribution and watching LIVE even the trainings can be a very good reason for a higher financial contribution alongside the permanent interaction between MANAGERS, staff and players, using www.realclubmanager.com functions. To be watched permanently may look initially uncomfortable for the players, but after getting used with this pressure, will be a real boost for the players development and their further performances.
MANAGER (SUPPORTER) PERSPECTIVE
- Will have the opportunity to financial contribute to their favorit club (for the beginning to SUPPORTER 2.0), depending on his finances.
- Will have the opportunity to express his opinion in any aspect of a football club activity.
- Will have a brand new experience to enjoy the matches and trainings LIVE by having the option to give LIVE advices to the HEAD COACH which can determine the football club results.
- Will have access to the entire football club activity.
- Will become the “investor” of his favorite football club and will have a very important role in the development of the football club.
- Will get the MANAGER position in the club, proportionally with his financial contribution.
- Will get all football clubs owners benefits, without assuming any obligation to SUPPORTER 2.0 football club. The clubs board, staff and players are having the duty to offer the best experience to their supporters, in order to attract supporters to enjoy and extend their partnership.
- Will have the same benefits as the managers, additionally to their advertisement benefits.
- Higher incomes;
- More supporters and more involved;
- More ideas;
- Higher reputation;
- Players exposure;
- A highly motivational environment;
- A new development perspective;
FOOTBALL CLUBS OWNERS AND CHAIRMANS
- Like a HEAD COACH, the football clubs owners and chairmans are many times accused by various and contradictory opinions provided by the supporters football passion, after bad results. Many decisions are similar before having bad results and can be assumed by supporters too. This way the owners and chairmans will get rid of many accusations after some bad results.
- Assuming that nobody it’s perfect, not even the football clubs owners, new ideas can be a benefit for anyone. They will receive the weekly top 10 most supported ideas for every club sector.
- They will have a major decision importance into the App and they will choose the decisions to be voted.
- In case of difference opinions that may have a very bad impact for the club, the board will make the final decision and can be made without supporters approval. Of course this will affect the decision making system and the supporters benefits. To avoid this unwanted situations it’s needed to expose the club’s strategy before using www.realclubmanager.com and also they can be avoided with a total transparency of the club’s activity.
- Will develop their business by getting all club benefits.
They should compare the importance of keeping the entire control of the club and secret some clubs aspects with the benefits coming from fully transparency of the club and from involving the supporters in the club’s decision making system by using www.realclubmanager.com .
- What could be better for the press than to have daily video/text materials from a football club?
- By implementing this project we will promote the daily sports activity which is not seen on TV, with good and bad aspects. This way we want to promote the healthy sport life and their benefits to the people outside the sports world.