Terms and conditions of Use the www.realclubmanager.com website
Access to the www.realclubmanager.com website (hereinafter referred to as the "website") and its use are governed by the terms and conditions of use below, as well as any other applicable laws and regulations. By accessing, visiting, or otherwise using the website, you have unconditionally expressed your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use specified below.
1. Website Information
The website is managed by RSM SOLUTIONS, based in Cluj-Napoca, Dornei street no. 27, Cluj County, registered with the Trade Register Office attached to the Cluj Court under no. J12 / 3046/2014, having the unique registration code 33719607 (hereinafter referred to as RSM SOLUTIONS). The website is made available to the Association by RSM SOLUTIONS.
2. Information about the Association
Sports Club Association SUPPORTER 2.0 (hereinafter the Association), with its headquarters in Cluj-Napoca, str. Paul Chinezu nr. 2, ap. 1, Cluj County, established by the Civil Court no. 6547 / 14.06.2018 pronounced by the Cluj County Court, is a non-profit association established at the Cluj-Napoca Court by the end of 6547 / 14.06.2018.
According to the statute, the association's main objectives are to promote and practice sport, to facilitate the expression of the opinion of each supporter (supporter) and sponsors on any aspect within the club (in proportion to the financial contribution made to the club) and transparency of the association's activity.
To achieve this goal, the Association intends to reward supporters (sympathizers) who make a financial contribution to achieving their goals by implementing supporters' ideas at the level of management of the sports team.
In order to achieve this goal and to support the increase of the contributions (for the contracting of new players, ensuring the logistics of the association, and covering the other costs of the Association) we decided to implement a technical solution to ensure the centralization of the viewpoint of the supporters / supporters of the Association. The technical solution is provided by www.realclubmanager.com, managed by RSM SOLUTIONS, based on a contract between the Association and this company.
Regarding the way in which the exercise of the right to vote is achieved, at the start of the project there were two options: to grant the right to vote for each supporter, regardless of the actual contribution or to grant a right to vote proportionate to the actual contribution made to the Association .
Due to logistical reasons, the need to make a breakdown of active and passive supporters and to encourage active and constant participation of supporters in achieving the main goal of the association - the development of sports activity - the majority opinion of the members of the association was that the rights of the vote should be allocated proportionally to the contribution made by each of them to the Association. Therefore, the level of contribution is a simple value criterion for the separation of active supporters and does not in any way oblige supporters (supporters) or the Association.
In short, each supporter of the Association will receive 1 valid voting right for 30 days on the www.realclubmanager.com website for every 40 lei that contributes to the club and will be able to express its views as follows:
- will be able to participate in the decisions to be put to the vote;
- will be able to make a proposal / week on the next decision to be put to the vote;
- be able to support the proposals made by the other supporters;
- will be able to make a tactical proposal / week;
- will be able to make a proposal / week for the players to be purchased;
- Can make a proposal / day in real time;
- will be able to watch real-time matches and other events within the club;
- will be able to propose the starting team before the matches start;
- will be able to evaluate players after each match;
The opinion of the sympathizers will have an advisory role and does not bind the Association in any way. The decisions will be made by the club's management and employees, but according to the strategy proposed by RSM SOLUTIONS, the Association proposes to:
- take all steps to implement the voted decisions or to inform the sympathizers of the reasons why this could not be done;
- consider and respond weekly to the 10 most supported tactical proposals, proposals for the next decision to be put to the vote and proposals on the players to be purchased;
- to inform the technical staff on real-time proposals that reach more than 20% support of the total number of active votes;
- to make the sporting activity of the club transparent by transmitting in real time training and matches;
- to analyze the sympathizers' preferences regarding the choice of the first 11 and to provide explanations as to the differences of opinion between them and the technical staff;
- use the statistics resulting from the players' evaluation by the supporters in order to make the best decisions within the club;
The role of RSM SOLUTIONS in this project is only to manage and ensure the smooth operation of the application, without getting involved in the decision making within the Association.
The association reserves the right to delete the offensive content messages, images, videos within the application.
The supporters' contribution is voluntary and they have no obligation to use the website, choosing to contribute actively without being involved in the decision-making process. Also, supporters are not linked to the Association and are not obliged to continue to support the Association by using the website.
Access to the website is provided as such without any warranty on the implementation of managerial decisions or on uptime. Therefore, the contributions to the Association do not give material or other benefits to the sympathizers, and therefore they are not subject to restitution if irrespective of the interruption of the facility. Any user accessing the website does so on its own responsibility.
Through the development of the Association, we seek the victory of all supporters and sympathizers as a group, and not the victory or individual justice of each supporter or sympathizer in part. Please note that the purpose of the association is not to bring individual winnings to one or the other supporters, but to bring satisfaction to all of them by developing the C.S. SUPPORTER 2.0!
For more details about the mission, strategy and objectives of the Association we invite you to visit the following pages:
The Description: http://en.realclubmanager.com/solutia,
4. Revision of terms and conditions
The Association and RSM SOLUTIONS have the right to review these terms whenever necessary, without prior notice. The terms are considered to be accepted by users by continuing to use the website.
5. Dispute. Applicable legislation
These terms and conditions of use and its use are governed by applicable laws in Romania. Any potential disputes or disputes that may arise in connection with those contained in these Terms and Conditions of Use are within the jurisdiction of the courts of the Association's premises.